Being a life coach and an executive coach I am essentially working with you towards a firm objective and purpose. The difference between the two types of coaching is the area of their emphasis. Therefore, executive coaching is helping you achieve your goals related to work which can be on any number of areas.
I coach professionals across Europe and USA for clients including top law firms and management consultancies. The areas tend to be around resilience, career-change, leadership, managing a transition such as promotion, or maternity and or return to work (which can be from mental illness, bereavement, becoming a parent etc) and self-presentation.
The benefits you will gain include:
- Improved performance
- Improved sense of direction and focus
- Increased knowledge of self-awareness
- Improved ability to relate to and influence others
- Increased motivation
- Improved performance effectiveness
- Increased resourcefulness and resilience
- Increased confidence
- improved communication